Sunday, September 30, 2012

BLOG #8:

Developing more on research question:

For my research project, I will need evidence that remember songs is much easier than remembering lines of words.

Since I am focusing more on how children learn, I am going to have to find research that shows that using songs that interests a child helps them learn words faster and easier. This will give me information on how the the learning style of listening to words is different and the repetition and melody in songs make it easier for people to recall.

Instead of finding research on how it helps scientifically, I will have to look into how the meaning, context and other aspects to make it more of a literary based research.

I am looking into finding research on this topic-- I am finding more scientific based information.

If this plan does not work, I may start looking to the effectiveness of reading online vs print.

No comments:

Post a Comment